About Veterans Care
Medicare or Respite Hours Eligibility
Castor Home Nursing is a home health care provider that offers a variety of services to veterans, including Medicare-covered home health care and respite care. Their team of experienced and compassionate caregivers can help veterans with a variety of needs, such as:
Personal care, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
Homemaker services, such as light housekeeping and meal preparation
Nursing services, such as wound care and medication administration
Therapy services, such as physical therapy and occupational therapy
Respite care, which provides temporary relief for the veteran’s primary caregiver
Castor Home Nursing is a VA-approved provider, so veterans can use their Medicare or VA benefits to pay for their services. They also offer a variety of financing options to make their services more affordable.
If you are a veteran who is looking for home health care services, Castor Home Nursing is a great option. Their team of experienced and compassionate caregivers can help you stay safe and comfortable in your own home.
Here are some additional details about the services that Castor Home Nursing can provide to veterans:
Medicare-covered home health care: This includes services such as skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Respite care: This provides temporary relief for the veteran’s primary caregiver. It can be provided in the veteran’s home or in a community setting.
Other services: Castor Home Nursing can also provide a variety of other services to veterans, such as:
Fall prevention services
If you are a veteran who is interested in learning more about the services that Castor Home Nursing can provide, please contact them today.
Counties We Serve
Why Choose Castor?
There are many reasons why you might choose Castor for Veterans Home Care services. Here are a few of the most important:
Experience: Castor has been providing home health care services to veterans for over 30 years. They have a team of experienced and compassionate caregivers who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
Expertise: Castor’s caregivers are experts in providing care to veterans. They understand the unique needs of veterans and are committed to meeting those needs.
VA-approved: Castor is a VA-approved provider, so you can use your VA benefits to pay for their services.
Flexible: Castor offers a variety of services and flexible scheduling options to meet your individual needs.
Affordable: Castor offers a variety of financing options to make their services more affordable.
If you are a veteran who is looking for home health care services, Castor is a great option. They have a team of experienced and compassionate caregivers who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
Here are some specific reasons why Castor is a good choice for veterans:
They understand the unique needs of veterans. Veterans often have complex medical needs and may also be dealing with the emotional and psychological challenges of military service. Castor’s caregivers are trained to understand these needs and to provide care that is tailored to the individual veteran.
They are committed to providing quality care. Castor has a strict quality assurance program in place to ensure that their caregivers provide the highest quality of care.
They are flexible and responsive. Castor is committed to working with veterans to find the care that best meets their needs. They are also flexible in their scheduling and are available 24/7.
They are affordable. Castor offers a variety of financing options to make their services more affordable for veterans.
If you are a veteran who is looking for home health care services, I encourage you to contact Castor. They are a great choice for veterans who are looking for quality, affordable care.
Our Veterans Care Services include:
Here are some basic day-to-day assistance we can provide for your loved one:
- Companionship and conversation
- Provide a safe environment
- Assist with or prepare healthy meals
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Escort to appointments or other activities
- Document daily progress
- Aide with reading
- Maintain a calendar
- Make beds and change linens
- Take care of a pet
- Properly answer the door and telephone
- Pick-up and organize mail
- Check medication and food expirations
- Prepare grocery list
- Go or assist with grocery shopping
- Assist with bill paying
- Oversee home deliveries
- Plan visits or outings
POST-OPERATIVE CARE & SPECIALIZED CARE
Does your elderly loved one need extra care after post-operative procedure?
Here are some of the many in home care services we provide:
- Assist with bathing and grooming
- Help with proper lifting and reaching
- Assist with clothing selection and dressing
- Aid and assist with walking in and outdoors
- Taking detailed notes at their doctors’ appointments
- Medication reminders
When your loved one needs specialized in home care, we are here to help with the following with fully trained professional:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hospice and Cancer Care
- Diabetes Care
- Incontinence Care
- Stroke Care
- Respite Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- And many more conditions
We provide a thorough one-on-one assessment to provide care for some of the many post-operative procedures below either by working with our skilled nursing team or home services team:
- Hip Replacements
- Knee Replacements
- Shoulder Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Prostate Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cataract or Eye Surgery
Our skilled and trained professionals include:
Our Home Services staff include Certified Nurse aides (CNA) and Homemakers/Caregivers
We implement a very high standard to bring our employees into our agency. Here are some of our hiring standards.
- Preferences to hire employees referred by our current employees or patient’s family.
- 100% drug free environment and every employee goes through the drug testing (policy to do random drug testing) before they start employment
- Multiple layers of interview and experience validation
- High standards on reference checks
- Thorough checks on background and negligence / incident reports.
- Training the employees with the other employees in the home already prior to start the service
- Electronic charting training to accurately chart the condition
- Competitive compensation and retention strategy to keep the nurses to a specific family.
- Over 350 online training courses for our nurses to update their skill sets.
- Access to Castor’s own medical supplies to the nurse to educate on the medical equipment
- Castor’s Health Institute offers custom training to all our staff on as needed basis